About our team
Acucare Health Strategies is a leading consulting firm serving home health and hospice organizations across the United States. Our hiring process is set apart by employing a dedicated workforce with talent and leadership.
We are always looking for motivated, independent, career- minded individuals with expertise in home health and hospice to join our fast growing organization.
Administrative Operations Coordinator
**Please read the job description carefully before you apply. Resumes without salary history will NOT be considered**
**Principals only. No Recruiters!**
We are seeking an Administrative Operations Coordinator with at least 4 years’ experience in an operational/administrative role. Healthcare knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Perform operational and management support functions, and other duties as assigned
- Assist Executive Management with projects and travel
- Maintain confidentiality with patients’ records in accordance with rules & regulations
- Promote company services via multiple traditional and digital means
- Assess clients and staff and customize presentations and proposals accordingly
- Proactively work with management on lead generation techniques
- Gather market intelligence
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner meeting set deadlines
- The ability to think independently, be quick on your feet, and problem solve
- An outgoing, energetic personality, focused, dedicated, and goal-oriented
- Work well under pressure with constantly shifting priorities
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire to facilitate company’s future growth objectives
- The ability to be a brand ambassador, adaptable, and creative, while exuding confidence
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills
- Effective use of social media and digital communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel
- Healthcare or home health care experience is strongly preferred
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred
- Education in administration with a computer background
- 4 years of experience, with a proven ability to achieve and exceed set goals in a service, NOT a product environment
- Able to travel on short notice
See what our clients say
“This team has billed 2,700+ claims in a 60 day (holiday) period with some claims as old as 1 year. All of this happened in the midst of a major billing system conversion. This is almost an unimaginable accomplishment and impressive to say the least”
“Acucare has been a lifesaver for me. I have owned and operated a Home Health Care Agency since 1991 and added Medicare Certification in 2009. I decided to outsource my agency’s Medicare billing so I could concentrate on building the agency Medicare contacts. Upon doing my due diligence I contacted 4 billing companies and was most impressed with Acucare due to their response time, friendly attitude, and terms of agreement. If I ever have a question that one of the Acucare representatives cannot answer the CEO will personally return my call with the answer. Acucare’s employees are all extremely knowledgeable, helpful and have been patient with my learning curve on the new Medicare rules and regulations.
I would highly recommend Acucare to any Home Health Care Agency. Outsourcing billing allows an agency to remain compliant, concentrate on growth, and receive higher return of payment due to expert billing.”
“It is with highest regard that I recommend Acucare Health Strategies. My small company was struggling to survive when I was referred to Acucare for consult. The advice they gave was pertinent and extremely helpful. With their guidance we were able to trim costs and increase revenues while maintaining the top-notch patient care we desired. We also employed their billing services which enabled us to plan for growth without the extra expense of adding billing staff and overhead. The service they provide is most excellent. I found them to be completely trustworthy and customer friendly. In my estimation they went above and beyond what was required of our working-relationship to see that our company succeeded. It is without reservation that I provide this testimonial for them and highly recommend them to others.”
We had a conflict between our clinicians describing how sick our patients were and yet our case mix weight was very low. To begin to see where the issue lies, we utilized Acucare to verify our coding staff was coding properly, which was helpful for our auditors to see as well. Another benefit of this relationship is to provide a backup to our staff in the event that one of our coders needs to be off. I would highly recommend Acucare as their professionalism and turnaround time are exceptional!
Under Acucare’s leadership, we have observed significant and steady progress toward meeting our services and financial goals.
We appreciate the detailed documentation related questions posed by Acucare. This enabled our clinicians to use it as a learning tool and they see the appropriateness of the questions being asked. The operations staff is a gem, constantly evolving processes and easing the administrative burden on our end.
I want to extend a warm thank you to Acucare and the entire team. They have been of immense help and are very accommodating. Thanks so much!
” I cannot say enough good things about Acucare. They do our billing and also worked on revenue recovery for us. They do a wonderful job and are very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend them.”