We are a home health consulting firm with a great opportunity for a rising sales star. We offer uncapped commission, a flexible schedule, PTO, and benefits. If you are an overachiever, goal-oriented and looking to be financially successful then we want you on our team!
As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for managing your own clients’ base and closing deals. If you aren’t satisfied with just a base salary and want to make lots of money, this is the career for you!
- Connect with clients via phone/email/fax/social media – Cold Calls/Warm Leads
- Promote company services to potential clients and key decision makers, identify and understand clients’ needs, and close the deal!
- Demonstrate expertise in initiating and managing successful B2B sales and service relationships
- Use analytical and problem solving skills to effectively target highest potential prospects
- Creates sales reports for weekly meetings
- Proactively work with management on idea and lead generation techniques
- Highly competitive and ambitious
- Outgoing, energetic, self-starter with a great personality and good people skills
- Interested in health care
- Strong and focused work ethic
- Able to handle a fast-paced setting with a positive attitude
- Takes the initiative to go above and beyond
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills
- Must be sales-driven, money-motivated – we have a highly incentive-driven environment where you are rewarded generously
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge highly preferred
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a service related industry in customer service, telemarketing or inside sales