About our team
Acucare Health Strategies is a leading consulting firm serving home health and hospice organizations across the United States. Our hiring process is set apart by employing a dedicated workforce with talent and leadership.
We are always looking for motivated, independent, career- minded individuals with expertise in home health and hospice to join our fast growing organization.
Sales Associate – Corporate
Sales Associate – Corporate
Acucare Health Strategies is a Home Health consulting firm with an opportunity for a rising sales star with at least 2 years’ experience in a service related industry such as customer service, telemarketing and inside sales. If you are an overachiever, goal oriented and looking to be financially successful then we want you on our team!
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for managing your own clients’ base and closing deals. If you aren’t satisfied with just a base salary and want to make lots of money; this is for you! Healthcare knowledge is preferred but not mandatory.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Competitive and driven to succeed in everything you do; you NEVER give up;
- Outgoing, energetic, self-starter with a great personality and good people skills;
- Strong work ethic; able to handle a fast-paced setting with a positive attitude, initiative, and think ahead to go above and beyond;
- Solid oral and written communication skills;
- Experience and interest in healthcare sales, using CRM databases, conducting demonstrations face to face and via web conferencing;
- Focused and driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for growth;
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills;
- Demonstrable proficiency with the Web, & Microsoft Suite;
- 2 years’ experience in a service related industry in customer service, telemarketing and inside sales using a consultative, solution and value based selling style with proven ability to exceed sales goals;
- Ability to travel and work remotely to support assigned territory;
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
What the job entails
- Connect and follow up with clients via phone/email/fax/social media – Cold Calls/Warm Leads;
- Ability to prospect and execute upon a plan to target Home Healthcare entities within assigned territory;
- Qualify leads to generate new opportunities with prospects and then convert those leads into signed contracts;
- Attend industry trade shows to demonstrate and promote company services to potential clients & key decision makers, identify and understand business needs, and close the deal;
- Demonstrate expertise in initiating and managing successful B2B sales and service relationships;
- Use analytical and problem solving skills to effectively target highest potential leads;
- Track sales activity, create sales reports for weekly meetings, and maintain current lead database;
- Provide up to date CRM reporting on lead generation, promotion and appointments;
- Proactively work with senior management on identifying leads for new services and lead generation techniques;
- Help develop effective and professional sales and training materials for company capabilities and services;
- Act as point person for preparation of quotations, proposals, and subsequent contract negotiations with new clients;
- Monitor competitors and propose changes in strategies/tactics to senior management;
- Deliver monthly and quarterly forecasts on an ongoing basis.
See what our clients say
“This team has billed 2,700+ claims in a 60 day (holiday) period with some claims as old as 1 year. All of this happened in the midst of a major billing system conversion. This is almost an unimaginable accomplishment and impressive to say the least”
“Acucare has been a lifesaver for me. I have owned and operated a Home Health Care Agency since 1991 and added Medicare Certification in 2009. I decided to outsource my agency’s Medicare billing so I could concentrate on building the agency Medicare contacts. Upon doing my due diligence I contacted 4 billing companies and was most impressed with Acucare due to their response time, friendly attitude, and terms of agreement. If I ever have a question that one of the Acucare representatives cannot answer the CEO will personally return my call with the answer. Acucare’s employees are all extremely knowledgeable, helpful and have been patient with my learning curve on the new Medicare rules and regulations.
I would highly recommend Acucare to any Home Health Care Agency. Outsourcing billing allows an agency to remain compliant, concentrate on growth, and receive higher return of payment due to expert billing.”
“It is with highest regard that I recommend Acucare Health Strategies. My small company was struggling to survive when I was referred to Acucare for consult. The advice they gave was pertinent and extremely helpful. With their guidance we were able to trim costs and increase revenues while maintaining the top-notch patient care we desired. We also employed their billing services which enabled us to plan for growth without the extra expense of adding billing staff and overhead. The service they provide is most excellent. I found them to be completely trustworthy and customer friendly. In my estimation they went above and beyond what was required of our working-relationship to see that our company succeeded. It is without reservation that I provide this testimonial for them and highly recommend them to others.”
We had a conflict between our clinicians describing how sick our patients were and yet our case mix weight was very low. To begin to see where the issue lies, we utilized Acucare to verify our coding staff was coding properly, which was helpful for our auditors to see as well. Another benefit of this relationship is to provide a backup to our staff in the event that one of our coders needs to be off. I would highly recommend Acucare as their professionalism and turnaround time are exceptional!
Under Acucare’s leadership, we have observed significant and steady progress toward meeting our services and financial goals.
We appreciate the detailed documentation related questions posed by Acucare. This enabled our clinicians to use it as a learning tool and they see the appropriateness of the questions being asked. The operations staff is a gem, constantly evolving processes and easing the administrative burden on our end.
I want to extend a warm thank you to Acucare and the entire team. They have been of immense help and are very accommodating. Thanks so much!
” I cannot say enough good things about Acucare. They do our billing and also worked on revenue recovery for us. They do a wonderful job and are very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend them.”