Sales Associate – Corporate
Acucare Health Strategies is a Home Health consulting firm with an opportunity for a rising sales star with at least 2 years’ experience in a service related industry such as customer service, telemarketing and inside sales. If you are an overachiever, goal oriented and looking to be financially successful then we want you on our team!
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for managing your own clients’ base and closing deals. If you aren’t satisfied with just a base salary and want to make lots of money; this is for you! Healthcare knowledge is preferred but not mandatory.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Competitive and driven to succeed in everything you do; you NEVER give up;
- Outgoing, energetic, self-starter with a great personality and good people skills;
- Strong work ethic; able to handle a fast-paced setting with a positive attitude, initiative, and think ahead to go above and beyond;
- Solid oral and written communication skills;
- Experience and interest in healthcare sales, using CRM databases, conducting demonstrations face to face and via web conferencing;
- Focused and driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for growth;
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills;
- Demonstrable proficiency with the Web, & Microsoft Suite;
- 2 years’ experience in a service related industry in customer service, telemarketing and inside sales using a consultative, solution and value based selling style with proven ability to exceed sales goals;
- Ability to travel and work remotely to support assigned territory;
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
What the job entails
- Connect and follow up with clients via phone/email/fax/social media – Cold Calls/Warm Leads;
- Ability to prospect and execute upon a plan to target Home Healthcare entities within assigned territory;
- Qualify leads to generate new opportunities with prospects and then convert those leads into signed contracts;
- Attend industry trade shows to demonstrate and promote company services to potential clients & key decision makers, identify and understand business needs, and close the deal;
- Demonstrate expertise in initiating and managing successful B2B sales and service relationships;
- Use analytical and problem solving skills to effectively target highest potential leads;
- Track sales activity, create sales reports for weekly meetings, and maintain current lead database;
- Provide up to date CRM reporting on lead generation, promotion and appointments;
- Proactively work with senior management on identifying leads for new services and lead generation techniques;
- Help develop effective and professional sales and training materials for company capabilities and services;
- Act as point person for preparation of quotations, proposals, and subsequent contract negotiations with new clients;
- Monitor competitors and propose changes in strategies/tactics to senior management;
- Deliver monthly and quarterly forecasts on an ongoing basis.