In House Challenges
Internal Clinical Commination
Ensuring open lines among clinicians, administration and leadership.
- Reduce in-house time for staff education
- Enable customized education solutions for one on one or group training geared to your specific needs
- Minimize the potential for clinicians burnout, turnover, lack of compliance, etc.
Clinical documentation & Patient care
ICD-10 specificity includes cause, location and type of encounter requiring the need for more thorough and precise documentation of patient condition without negatively impacting the quality of patient care.
Our Certified Coders and OASIS Instructors are ICD-10 trained. Their expertise enables precise translation of your documentation to ensure compliance and make appropriate recommendations for improved documentation. Net Result: Improved Quality & Outcome Measures.
- Maximizing your income stream through efficient revenue cycle management
- The challenge of identifying any missed revenues due to coding errors
- A Return on Investment study indicates that home care agencies are missing between $200 and $700 per episode due to coding errors
- With ICD-10 coding challenges, increase in missed revenue and lowered case mix weight will affect outcome scores
- Accurate OASIS assessment and targeted education has helped maintain and increases client case mix weight above the 1.35 national benchmark – an | CD-10 challenge for most in-house coding scenarios!
- Experienced Reimbursement Analysts maximize revenues through timely billing and collections, with less cost.
- Based on Acucare’s proprietary ROI calculator, for every 50 patients the ROI from outsourcing your coding is estimated to be $128,880.40 in profit per year.